Learn Hebrew online

A Proud Winner of the "Thinker Blogger Award"!

As some of you may or may not know, my fellow blogger MadZionist, has very kindly awarded this blog, among others, with the "Thinker Blogger Award."

Here is what he wrote about the Kahane Blog on his blog, "Mad Zionist":

Kahane Was Right - This site offers the graduate course for advanced Kahanism and Jewish religious nationalism. He's a true Torah scholar and a Kahanist to the core. I love it, and always learn something every time I visit his blog.

I must admit that until today I never even knew that such an award existed! Nevertheless I am extremely flattered that of all the Blogs on the internet, someone showed that they really appreciated this one.

Here is my reply to MadZionist's kind words:

Thank you very much for your kind words Mad Zionist - I must admit that it is very encouraging to know that people appreciate the Kahane Blog.

I must stress, however, that only a relatively small portion of the posts are written by myself. The majority are originally written either by Rabbi Meir Kahane z"tl h"yd, Rav Binyamin Kahane z"tl h"yd, Rabbi Levi Chazen, or adapted from the works of Rav Kook z"tl by Rabbi Chanan Morrison. Occassionally there are other guest writers as well.

Of course, I do also chip in myself from time to time...

Above all else, the Kahane Blog is meant to be a place to learn Torah and Jewish Thought, and to gain a perspective of world events through the Eye of Truth - that is, through the Torah. I am very glad that it is accomplishing this job, with the Help of G-D, and G-D-Willing it will continue to do so for a long time.


Now all I've got to do is decide who I want to choose...!

Not Everyone is Included in the Four Species

From The Writings of Rav Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane in honor of Sukkot Organs of power at home joining the side of our enemy requires us t...