Sunday, January 07, 2007
***Attention*** Gush Etzion Residents Are Arrested For Protesting Arab Attacks And Thefts In Their Areas!
This disgraceful injustice must be resisted!
GUSH ETZION RESIDENTS ARE ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING ARAB MUSLIM ATTACKS & THEFTS
By Hillel Fendel ARUTZ 7
IsraelNationalNews.com Jan.5, 2007/15 Tevet 5767
forwarded with comments by Emanuel A. Winston, Mid East Analyst & Commentator
Once again the Olmert Regime showed its fascist face as they sent Israeli police to stop the march to protest recent attacks against their homes and thefts by Tzurif, a hostile Arab Muslim village, known for its terrorist attacks and murders of Jews as early as 1948 with the infamous massacre of 35 Jews who were delivering supplies to the besieged Etzion bloc.
Instead of policing the Arab Muslims who stole cars, sheep, etc. with impunity, the police took the opportunity to beat up Nadia Matar, co-chair of Women in Green, known by many in Israel and around the world as the Jewish Joan of Arc, to arrest her and another protester.
We have seen this all before from the time of Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres who sent brutal police to beat unarmed older women and children, ride horses to trample them as they peacefully. Has the Government of Israel become a monster, by urging their police to lose all control and act like the savage KGB? The Israeli Police and Shabak (Secret Service) were once honored by the people who now see them as a dangerous, pathologically twisted force profiled and then hired for their brutality. These police and their comrades belong in prison rather than being loose among the public.
In addition, PM Olmert shows his hand of intentionally allowing the Arab Muslims to maraud in Gush Etzion with impunity, to make life intolerable for Jews and thereby to drive them out.
It is a great shame for the nation that Olmert and his thuggish Party continue the politicizing of the Police, the Shabak and the IDF (Israel Defense Force).
Please read the following from Arutz 7, then call & fax these officials:
Please Call or send hourly faxes to:
* Prime Minister Ehud Olmert:
tel 972-2-670-5555 fax: 972-2-654-6717
* Defense Minister Amir Peretz:
tel 972-3-697-5436 fax: 972-3-697-6218
* Minister Avigdor Lieberman:
tel 972-2-501-2999 fax: 972-2-640-89-21
* Minister Eli Yishai:
tel 972-2-666-2252 fax: 972-2-666-2909/7
* Police Minister Avi Dichter:
tel 972-2-542-8504 fax: 972-2-542-8039
COMMENTS BY EMANUEL A. WINSTON
See an Arutz Sheva article covering the demonstration/march in Gush Etzion this past Friday.
Posted by Ivri at 6:22 am
- Continuing The Fight Against "Jews For Jesus"
- A Vort for Parashat Beshalach
- The State of Israel Continues to Decay... And Am Y...
- Righting the Wrongs of the Past Through Ahavat Yis...
- It's Like the Blind Leading the Blind... How Much ...
- Parshat Bo: "Oh, After Midnight"
- Bo: "Donkey-Holiness"
- Plant a Tree in Israel!
- Parshat Va'era
- Understand Well, My Brothers...
- About HaShem
- Psalm 125: Judging Scholars Favorably
- No Breach in Our Street
- Parshat Shemot - "Down in Old Egypt Land"
- Beards Carry No Immunity, by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- ***Attention*** Gush Etzion Residents Are Arrested...
- Protest the Imminent Release of Hundreds of Terror...
- Parshat Vayechi: Living With Faith
- Just Not Here!
- Psalm 31: "My Times Are in Your Hand"
- 500 Shekel Fine
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (152)