Saturday, January 06, 2007
Of course every normal Jew wants to see Gilad Shalit - as well as Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, all released, safely, back into the arms of their brothers. It is such a tragedy that they were ever captured in the first place, but let us not perpetuate the tragedy and make it so much worse by releasing hundreds of terrorists - possibly as many as 2,000 in total - many of whom already have "blood on their hands," and the remainder of whom simply failed the first time.
The release of such dangerous individuals (and so many of them!) in return for 1 Israeli soldier, is a perverse "mercy of fools." We will have saved 1 Jew, and endangered the lives of millions more. It has been proven that well over half of such prisoners who have been released in previous exchanges have gone on to once again try - and often succeed - in carrying out acts of terrorism and murder.
Therefore, it is the duty of every Jew who is able to do so, to make it known loud and clear that we will not allow the gov't of Israel to once again give in to terror, and endager the lives of the Israeli and Jewish people any more!
In protest of the impending release of these murderers and terrorists, call or send faxes to:
* Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
tel: 972-2-670-5555 fax: 972-2-654-67-17
* Defense Minister Amir Peretz
tel: 972-3-697-5436 fax: 972-3-697-6218
* Minister Avigdor Lieberman
tel: 972-2-501-2999 fax: 972-2-640-89-21
* Minister Eli Yishai
tel: 972-2-666-2252 fax: 972-2-666
Posted by Ivri at 11:32 am
- Continuing The Fight Against "Jews For Jesus"
- A Vort for Parashat Beshalach
- The State of Israel Continues to Decay... And Am Y...
- Righting the Wrongs of the Past Through Ahavat Yis...
- It's Like the Blind Leading the Blind... How Much ...
- Parshat Bo: "Oh, After Midnight"
- Bo: "Donkey-Holiness"
- Plant a Tree in Israel!
- Parshat Va'era
- Understand Well, My Brothers...
- About HaShem
- Psalm 125: Judging Scholars Favorably
- No Breach in Our Street
- Parshat Shemot - "Down in Old Egypt Land"
- Beards Carry No Immunity, by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- ***Attention*** Gush Etzion Residents Are Arrested...
- Protest the Imminent Release of Hundreds of Terror...
- Parshat Vayechi: Living With Faith
- Just Not Here!
- Psalm 31: "My Times Are in Your Hand"
- 500 Shekel Fine
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (152)