Tuesday, January 23, 2007
This new initiative by the HaMeir Institute, is part of an ongoing effort to re-populate the ancient hills of Judea and Samaria, as well as parts of the Gallil, and make them once again part of a fertile "land of milk and honey."
Click here to be a part of this amazing opportunity! Have your very own trees planted by expert organic farmers in Samaria and the Gallil!
The perfect way to celebrate Tu Bi'Shevat!
Posted by Ivri at 3:35 am
- Continuing The Fight Against "Jews For Jesus"
- A Vort for Parashat Beshalach
- The State of Israel Continues to Decay... And Am Y...
- Righting the Wrongs of the Past Through Ahavat Yis...
- It's Like the Blind Leading the Blind... How Much ...
- Parshat Bo: "Oh, After Midnight"
- Bo: "Donkey-Holiness"
- Plant a Tree in Israel!
- Parshat Va'era
- Understand Well, My Brothers...
- About HaShem
- Psalm 125: Judging Scholars Favorably
- No Breach in Our Street
- Parshat Shemot - "Down in Old Egypt Land"
- Beards Carry No Immunity, by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- ***Attention*** Gush Etzion Residents Are Arrested...
- Protest the Imminent Release of Hundreds of Terror...
- Parshat Vayechi: Living With Faith
- Just Not Here!
- Psalm 31: "My Times Are in Your Hand"
- 500 Shekel Fine
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (152)